Hello folks. How is everyone doing?
I got this here blogger’s block again, so today we’re doing a tag. (And by “we” I mean my brother and I, of course. 😁)
This time I was tagged by Eden Anderson @ the Happy Hedgehog for the Mystery Blogger Award. That’s right blogger fam, I’m officially an enigma.
Here are the rules…. which I will proceed to break.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Спасибо, Eden! 🙂
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas).
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- You have to nominate ten – twenty people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Alright, let’s get to it! Earnie will be guessing my answers again, so this should be fun. 🙂
If you lost all your teeth and couldn’t have dentures, what would be your favorite thing to eat?
First off all, probably anything you eat without teeth (except maybe soup) would be painful. You’d just be sitting there, knocking your slobbering gums against whatever! And if you can’t afford dentures, you probably can’t afford that much food. But maybe some tea :
This is a great question. (And thank you, Earnest, for that enlightening answer. I couldn’t have said it better myself… Except that smoothies would probably be my favorite.) But honestly, my question is, How did I lose all my teeth? Why can’t I have dentures? And am I in a dream?…. ‘Cause I feel like I’ve dreamed about this before.
What was the most random spam comment left on your blog?
Buy one for the price of two, and get one free!
That would be very random… I actually didn’t think I had any spam comments, but I just double checked my spam folder and found this little beauty:
“The electric model not onlpy is faster than its manual counterpart, and also offers now more cutting precision. The battery model also is commonly a bit more light-weight compared
to the gas version. This various choice necessitates the careful number of hedge trimmers for use on your property.”
~ Top Rated Gas Hedge Trimmer
Isn’t that just so moving? I was definitely touched by the unique spelling of the word, “only,” and the masterfully placed paragraph break in the middle of the sentence. *wipes away a tear*
Peanut butter and tomato sandwich…yay or nay?
NAY! Pardon me, I gotta go puke.
Ah, my dear brother, I thought you knew me better than that. I’ve never tried a peanut butter sandwich before, but I’ll have to try it sometime this Summer when tomatoes are in season.
How old were you when you started blogging?
Well, uh, first of all, this ain’t my blog, it’s Chalice’s, but I do think she did start a looong time ago! Like a long time, like two years ago! Can you believe dat?!?
Nae. I cannae believe it. ‘Twar indeed many moons ago. I was but a wee bonnie bairn in this world’s terms. In fact, I was exactly 200 months old when I published my first blog post, roughly nine or ten cat years ago.
What famous person do you share a birthday with?
It’s true. I share a birthday with Mr. Bieber himself. So with a little research and a bit of calculation, you can find out not only how old I am, but exactly how old I am. *sigh* I guess I can’t be an enigma anymore.
Three things about myself…
- I can read braille. The reason I learned braille… shall remain a mystery. Mwahaha!
- Whenever I’m typing my name I almost always type “Chalcie” on accident. I don’t know how it happens! It’s… shall I say… a mystrey.
- I have an extra bit of cartilage on my right ear that kind of (not quite) looks like an elf/hobbit/vulcan ear. Am I actually part elf/hobbit/vulcan? That my friends…. shall remain a mystery.
Aaand, my best post? How am I supposed to determine that?
Well, my Green Gables Art post has the most all time views, so… let’s go with that.
Now, for nominations:
- If you were asked to pick any song to sing on stage, what song would you pick and why?
- If you had a mystery that needed solving, would you go to Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot?
- Do you prefer rap or opera?
- What’s your favorite word in another language?
- If you were the prince in Cinderella, and her shoe hadn’t fallen off, how would you go about finding her?
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! What celebrity do you share a birthday with? Would you eat a peanut butter tomato sandwich? What do you think I should blog about in the future (’cause like I said earlier, I’m kind of struggling with blogger’s block and I need ideas)?
Let me know in the comments. I’ll see you there!